Emergency Services (UGD)
Emergency situations can happen anytime and anywhere. This emergency service has professional resources and a sufficient facility, equipped with a medical ward, isolation room and evaluation room. This service is available 24 hours a day and is very reliable to you and your family.
Ambulance Service for Emergency, inter-hospital transfer, home to hospital transfer, patient return, ambulance escort, and disaster response. during the transfer, patients will be accompanied by our medical team.
RS Awal Bros Emergency Call Numbers
- RS Awal Bros Ayani 0761 29000
- RS Awal Bros Batam 0778 431 777 (ext 777)
- RS Awal Bros Bekasi Barat 021 888 55 222
- RS Awal Bros Bekasi Timur 021 8061 5566
- RS Awal Bros Makassar 0411 456200
- RS Awal Bros Panam 0823 9012 0877 / 0761 586 888 (ext 2670/2888)
- RS Awal Bros Palangkaraya 0536 421 2888
- RS Awal Bros Pekanbaru 0852 6374 6328 / 0761 47 333 (ext 1450)
- RS Awal Bros Tangerang 021 5574 9999
- RS Awal Bros Ujung Batu 0823 8767 1093
- RS Awal Bros Evasari 021 424 6630
RS Awal Bros received a gold seal of approval in quality and patient safety from Joint Commission International for four of our hospitals. We provide the best quality services which emphasize speed, hospitality, accuracy, and responsiveness to fulfill our patients’ needs. We are committed to always put our patients’ safety first in everything that we do. Our professional and caring doctors, nurses, and staffs are ready to provide their support.
General treatment room at Awal Bros Hospital provides comfort and friendly services in a luxurious facility.
- Maternity Care Room
Awal Bros Hospital provides special rooms for the treatment of mothers giving birth. These rooms are designed to provide comfort for the mothers, babies and their family who might accompany them during labor.
- Child Care Center
To provide PRIMA services to children (toddlers age up to 12 years old), Awal Bros Hospital provides space and treatment rooms specially designed to meet nursing and comfort needs during child care hospital stays.
- Special Treatment Room
Awal Bros Hospital owns special treatment rooms that treats patients with certain medical conditions, the medical treatment will be provided at separate areas from the general treatment rooms.
Medical Check Up (MCU)
Healthy lifestyles are yet to gain acceptance amidst many of us. Job related stress, unhealthy eating habits, inadequate rest, high levels of pollution - all contribute to our health problems today. Medical Check Up is health examination that aims for early detection to discover a disease in its early stages. To fulfill your needs, Awal Bros Hospitals provide several Medical Check Up packages that you and your family can use.
Before a medical checkup is carried out, the doctor will ask for consent from the patient. Aside from some discomfort for some patients, physical examination usually has no severe risks.
An average medical checkup may include the following:
- Updated health history. Your doctor may ask for an update on new developments and changes in your health history. This may include questions about your job and relationships, medications, allergies, supplements, or any recent surgeries.
- Vital sign checks. This includes taking a blood pressure reading and checking your heart rate and respiratory rate. Your blood pressure should be checked at least once every year to once every three years, depending on your history.
- Visual exam. Your doctor will review your appearance for signs of any potential conditions. They’ll check the parts of your body that could visually indicate any existing health issues
- Laboratory tests. Your doctor may draw blood for several laboratory tests. These can include a complete blood count and a complete metabolic panel. The panel tests your blood plasma and can indicate any issues that exist in your kidneys, liver, blood chemistry, and immune system. This helps detect irregularities in your body that might indicate a larger problem.
- Screening tests. A screening test is done to detect potential health disorders or diseases in people who do not have any symptoms of disease. Screening test is valuable for its ability to detect potential problems, while minimizing unclear, ambiguous, or confusing results. Common screening test. The following are some examples of common screening tests: mammogram, breast exam, papsmear, cholesterol test, osteoporosis screening, prostate cancer screening, testicular exam, colon cancer test, lung cancer screening, and depression test.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) are facilitated with international standard facilities. It has sophisticated facilities such as monitor, incubator, ventilator, CPAP and light therapy. Those three facilities are rooms for intensive patient care, ICU is for adult patients, NICU is for newly born patients and PICU is for babies, toddlers, and patients under 17 years old.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Intensive care units (ICU) are specialist hospital wards that provide treatment and monitoring for people who are very ill. Intensive care is needed if someone is seriously ill and requires intensive treatment and close monitoring, or if they're having surgery and intensive care can help them recover. Most people on an ICU have problems with one or more organs. For example, they may be unable to breathe on their own.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Babies who need to go to the unit are often admitted within the first 24 hours after birth. Babies may be sent to the NICU if they're born prematurely, problems happen during their delivery, or they show signs of a health issue in the first few days of life. Babies with medical conditions such as heart problems, infections, or birth defects are also cared for in the NICU.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
The PICU provides intensive care services to critically ill infants, children, and young people. These intensive care services include ventilators (breathing machines) and certain medicines that can be given only under close medical supervision. The PICU aims to provide a coordinated approach for improving the quality and safety of care for critically ill pediatric patients. Care of the patients in the PICU is guided by a multidisciplinary approach. Nurses and Respiratory Care practitioners are dedicated to the PICU and are specifically in tune to the needs of the children under their care.
Intensive Coronary Care Unit (ICCU) is an intensive care unit for heart disease, especially coronary, heart attack, acute heart beat disorder, and heart failure. Patients are usually unstable and require immediate full attention by highly trained medical and nursing staff.
Physiotherapy is a service done to individual or family patients to increase, maintain and recover a patient’s health. Experienced doctors and skillful medical staff perform superior physiotherapy in Awal Bros Hospital. Our medical rehabilitation team is ready to help recovering our patients.
Common conditions treated with physiotherapy:
- Neuromusculoskeletal disorders: Plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, ligament sprains, tendinitis, bursitis, capsulitis, muscle tears, epicondylitis (tennis elbow), neck injuries (whiplash), torticollis, neck pain, upper back pain, lower back pain, herniated discs, poor posture, dizziness, balance disorders, arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc.
- Injuries due to workplace or motor vehicle accidents (CSST, SAAQ)
- Pre- and post-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pregnancy follow-ups
Awal Bros Hospital laboratories can perform various laboratory tests such as complete hematology, blood biochemistry, hormone/endocrine, immunology and viruses, blood clotting factors, anatomic pathology, microbiology, etc. With the support of complete and up-to-date laboratory equipment, various checks can be performed at Awal Bros Hospital.
Intermediate Care (IMC) & High Care Unit (HCU)
Awal Bros Hospital has an Intermediate Care (IMC) unit, for patients who require special attention in their treatment but do not require ventilator aids.
High Care Unit (HCU) is a hospital service for patients with respiratory issues, body liquid and unconsciousness with the need for intensive care and treatment. The aim of this facility is to monitor the changes in the patient’s vitals, so we able to provide comprehensive medical treatment.
Awal Bros Hospital has 3 surgery rooms: clean operating room, contaminated operating room, and un-clean operating room. We have high-tech surgery equipment such as: laparoscopic machine, radiofrequency, anesthesia machine, C-arm, etc.